Although beauty is subjective, no other website builder comes close to Squarespace’s uncluttered, modern layouts, in my perspective. Trust me. I know. Its layouts feature a distinct aesthetic: bold font, white space, and many website space for pictures.
Furthermore, the templates are 100% responsive, which means they adapt to the size of the browser, making them suitable for use on a desktop, mobile device, or tablet. How great is that?!
Are you hooked now?
If yes, here’s how to get started with Squarespace the best way there is. You’re welcome.
1. Start a free trial by selecting a template.
2. You’ll get a free custom domain name in the first year of an annual website plan. Whoopee!
3. You don’t have a logo yet? With Squarespace’s online tool, you may make one for free.
4. Add text, graphics, video, and contact forms to personalize your website.
5. Various layouts, styles, hues, and public pictures are available to customize the look of your website.
6. Include an online store, scheduling tools, and member sections to begin selling.
7. With email marketing, social media, and SEO tools, you can increase traffic and develop your business.
8. You can publish your website and take appropriate actions with incredibly simple analytics tools.
Everyone’s website requirements are different, so the only way to find out if Squarespace is perfect for you is to give it a try. If you’re nervous, they provide a free 14-day trial, so you can get a feel of the platform.
Start constructing a site, and determine if Squarespace is right for you. Turn your brilliant young ideas into reality. Good luck, buddy!