Are you looking for Link Building Statistics?
Perhaps you want some actual numbers on Link Building Statistics to back up an article you’re writing. In any case, you found the right article.
Let’s dive into some actual key figures and facts about Link Building Statistics.
1. 65% of marketers believe that link building is the most difficult aspect of Search Engine Optimization.
2. External links are present in only 94% of the world’s content.
3. On average, blog posts with 3,000+ words are confirmed to earn more backlinks.
4. 58% of marketers believe that backlinks have a significant impact on Search Engine Rankings.
5. Over 60% of organizations outsource their link-building efforts to agencies or contractors.
6. 56.3% of marketers believe that link quality and quantity affect rankings.
7. 85% of marketers acknowledge that link building has a significant influence on brand authority and brand establishment.
8. Most companies spend $1,000 to $15,000 each month on link building.
9. Most companies that outsource link building devote at least 25% of their SEO funding to link building.
10. Almost half of all SEOs spend $10,000 or more on link building each year.
11. Personalized emails for link building are confirmed to increase response rates by 33%!
12. 13% of search experts say that link building is the “most helpful SEO tactic”.
13. 38% of marketers state that page rankings are the “top KPI” they use to assess the efficacy of their link-building efforts.
14. 51% of marketers say it takes 1 to 3 months to see the effect of link-building efforts.
15. 41% of marketers anticipate the expense of link building to rise in the future.
16. 42% of SEO specialists devote equal time to external and internal link building.
17. Brands that blog generate 97% more inbound links.