Are you looking for Webflow statistics?
Perhaps you want some actual numbers on Webflow statistics to back up an article you’re writing. In any case, you found the right article.
Let’s dive into some actual key figures and facts about Webflow statistics.
1. Webflow has over 45,000 paying customers.
2. Webflow has 3.5 million users worldwide.
3. Each month, Webflow receives around 4 million visitors.
4. In 2013, Webflow raised $2.9 million.
5. Webflow secured a second round of $72 million in 2019, culminating in an estimated worth of $350 million or more.
6. Roughly 230,000 websites use Webflow.
7. Webflow is the 2nd most popular Content Management System in Anguilla.
8. Webflow is the 3rd most popular Content Management System in Somalia.
9. Webflow is the 6th most popular Content Management System in Micronesia.
10. More than 3,500,000 designers and teams use Webflow to build, collaborate on, and scale amazing websites in a completely visual canvas.
11. Every month, Webflow hosting processes approximately 4.1 billion page views.
This is three times more than CNN.com and BBC.com combined.
12. Webflow has over 1,000 business, portfolio, and blog templates!
13. For each customer you refer to Webflow, you will receive 50% of all payments for the next 12 months.
14. Webflow has 400+ incredibly amazing team members!
15. Webflow has $335 million in total funding.
16. As of 2020, Webflow has over 235 reviews on Facebook.
17. As of 2022, Webflow has 27 reviews on Glassdoor.
Other articles you might like 👇
Definitive guideA business guide for starting web designersWeb Designer Business Card – Top 5 Dos & Don'tsThere are a lot of Google search results on recommended website design business card templates. However, there's not one on the top results that guide web...
Definitive guideWays to make photos load faster on your websiteHow To Make Photos Load Faster On Website? Easy Guide 2022If you have been wondering how to make photos load faster on website, well you don’t have to worry anymore because we got you. In this article, we...
Definitive guideThe right amount of keywords your website should haveHow Many Keywords Should a Website Have? Easy GuideIf you’ve been thinking about how many keywords a website should have, you’ve come to the right place! The keywords you select for your company...
Definitive guideThe basics of rewriting website contentHow To Rewrite Website Content 101Writing is not everybody's cup of tea. So how does a businessman accustomed to trading and product jargon rewrite website content to make it more appealing to the public online?...
Definitive guideIntegrating your PayPal account to your websiteHow To Integrate Paypal Into My Website? Easy Steps 2022Have you ever wondered how to integrate PayPal account into my website? You've come to the right place because we'll show you how to do it in simple...
Definitive guideEverything About Redesigning Your Website2022 Tutorial: How To Copy HTML Code From WebsitePeople often ask how to copy HTML code from a website for a variety of reasons. Though this has become a regular practice among Netizens, this still may be a...