Are you looking for Hotjar Statistics?
Perhaps you want some actual numbers on Hotjar Statistics to back up an article you’re writing. In any case, you found the right article.
Let’s dive into some actual key figures and facts about Hotjar Statistics.
1. 2,864,162 websites use Hotjar worldwide.
Hotjar is a product experience insights platform that provides behavior analytics and feedback data to assist you in empathizing with and understanding your consumers via tools like Heatmaps, Session Recordings, Surveys, and a Feedback widget.
Furthermore, Hotjar adds to the data and insights that classic product and web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics or Mixpanel. It’s an industry-leading, user-friendly solution that combines product experience insights, user behavior analysis, and customer feedback to help you connect the dots between what’s happening on your site and why.
Here are four reasons to utilize Hotjar on your website:
If you own or manage a website that you want to improve, you’ll likely appreciate any tool that:
- Provides you with clear and visible data points regarding what’s going on on your site.
- Provides some background for why people behave the way they do.
- Does all of the above swiftly and without a steep learning curve
- Is simple to gain support for and demonstrate the value of.
Hotjar does all of the above!
2. 879 websites in the Philippines use Hotjar.
Filipinos use Hotjar because it is a powerful tool that shows consumers’ online activities and voices. It provides the “big picture” of improving the site’s user experience and performance/conversion rates by combining Analysis and Feedback capabilities. How convenient is that?
3. 1,130,106 currently live websites use Hotjar.
4. 900,000 websites trust hotjar in 180+ countries!
Hotjar is pleased to serve customers in 180+ countries and collaborate with the best individuals on the planet.
5. 56,549 users signed up for Hotjar in May 2022.
6. Hotjar has helped 143,088 teams improve alignment and build the right features.
With Hotjar, you can make product experience insights available to all – collaborate on user insights for intelligent prioritization, and create products your consumers truly require and like.
7. 5,750 product managers discover insights in Hotjar weekly.
What’s excellent for your users is best for your business.
But do you have the knowledge and insights required to produce and manufacture goods that your people would adore?
You may have vital numbers from a product or web analytics tool, such as churn rate, page traffic, and drop-off rate. But do you know why your users are acting the way they are? Where exactly in your product are they having problems that cause them to churn? Why aren’t they converting?
Why not try using Hotjar?
Hotjar is suitable for teams of any size. Whether you’re a small startup with a limited budget or a global corporation with thousands of web pages, it’s simple to get Hotjar approved:
Hotjar is a product experience insights platform that integrates four powerful product experience insights techniques into one. You don’t have to go through the procurement process for various heatmaps, recordings, and feedback tools—you have to do it once and have instant access to all of them. When you ask for clearance, there are no alarm bells at ‘corporate.’
Hotjar basic is free to use indefinitely, while paid subscriptions are reasonably priced.
Legal clearance will not be an issue because Hotjar is GDPR-ready, and the product is created and maintained with privacy by design in mind.
The first steps to success in Hotjar:
– Prepare the groundwork
Install your tracking code to begin gathering data. Don’t be alarmed if you don’t see great insights right away! Your data may take some time to arrive. Please grab a cup of tea and relax while our algorithms work their magic.
– Feel the heat
Data for two tools, Heatmaps, and Recordings, will be automatically delivered. Examine your Heatmaps to see what people are clicking on and how far they scrolled, then watch your initial recordings to determine what’s going on and identify bottlenecks.
– Remove the noise
To save only the most essential insights, create Highlights directly from your Heatmaps and Recordings. If you have a subscription membership, you may filter your Heatmaps and Recordings to focus your user research on certain user groups and save time.
– Distribute the riches
All of our plans (free and paid) allow for an infinite number of users, so invite your teammates to your account. Then, on Hotjar, share your highlights, groups of highlights, and comments with your team.
– Expand your knowledge
What happens now that you’ve watched your users in the wild and shared that data and your theories with your teammates?
To go deeper, I recommend using our Ask tools (surveys and incoming feedback) to communicate directly with your users.
8. 6,400 designers discover insights in Hotjar weekly.
9. 6,000 researchers discover insights in Hotjar weekly.
10. Over 6.6 million people have left feedback about Hotjar.
11. Hotjar began as a people-first, self-funded, fully-distributed company in 2014.
Hotjar began in 2014 as a people-first, self-funded, fully-distributed company dedicated to assisting people in creating websites that the users enjoy. After seven successful years (almost all of which were profitable), they partnered with Contentsquare to take this objective to the next level.
They are pleased to serve customers in 180+ countries and collaborate with the best individuals on the planet: Hotjar’s global team of over 200 Hotjarians works remotely across Europe, the Americas, and Africa.
12. Hotjar has 200 employees working remotely throughout Europe, the Americas, and Africa.
13. Hotjar employees work 40 hours weekly but completely control their time and productivity.
14. Hotjar has a free 15-day trial—no credit card is required.
Plus and Business include a free 15-day trial period with no necessary credit card. If you’d like to try out the Scale plan, please get in touch with Hotjar’s sales team.
There is no commitment to sign up with Hotjar, and you can switch between plans directly from your account anytime. If you prefer to pay monthly, you can cancel at any moment by reverting to the free Basic plan.
15. Hotjar retains data for 365 days from the date of capture.
This applies to all accounts and plans.
16. Hotjar’s revenue is $25 million.
17. Businesses most commonly use Hotjar with 10-50 employees
Hotjar users are mostly found in the United States and the Retail industry.
18. Hotjar gives 25% recurring revenue for every Hotjar referral.
Are you a UX, digital marketing, or growth freelancer or agency? You can join Hotjar’s Partner Program to gain new skills, develop your business, and make extra money.
Being a partner has advantages.
- Earn money
Earn up to a 25% revenue share for as long as your referral has a paid subscription with them.
- Become a Hotjar expert
Learn how to incorporate Hotjar into your services and develop your abilities with customized training and priority assistance at every stage.
- Promote your company
Take part in case studies, press releases, speaking engagements, and co-marketing.
- Discover the truth
You can try out Hotjar’s newest features and product launches first.
This is how it works:
1. Please complete the 2-minute partner application form.
2. Within two weeks, Hotjar will assess your application.
3. If all goes well, you’ll be invited to join the Partner Program.
Who should participate?
Anyone who promotes and uses Hotjar to help their clients create better product experiences is eligible for the partner program.
You should ideally have a group of clients who require a solution like Hotjar.
Plus points if you’re a Hotjar proponent eager to promote its use to achieve exponential development.
19. Hotjar has over 49,000 followers on LinkedIn as of 2023.
20. Hotjar has 374 active employees on LinkedIn as of 2023.
Majority of them currently lives in Spain.