Are you looking for Google Analytics Statistics?
Perhaps you want some actual numbers on Google Analytics Statistics to back up an article you’re writing. In any case, you found the right article.
Let’s dive into some actual key figures and facts about Google Analytics Statistics.
1. 55.49% of all websites use Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a popular tool for website owners to track anything from traffic statistics to conversion rates.
2. Google Analytics is used by 84% of all websites that utilize traffic analytics solutions.
3. 28.1 million websites use Google Analytics
Analytics has changed how business owners, marketers, and companies collect, store, and process data.
4. Google Analytics pricing begins at $0.
Google Analytics is available in free and premium versions (the latter is called Analytics 360). The free version will most likely provide all of the capabilities required by small and medium-sized organizations.
5. Google Analytics is most commonly used by Small Businesses (1-50 employees) in the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Google Analytics is an excellent free resource that everyone should be familiar with.
6. Google Analytics has a 3.3 rating on Trustpilot as of 2022.
7. Google Analytics has 10 reviews on Trustpilot as of 2022.
8. Google Analytics has 113,335 likes on Facebook as of 2022.
9. Google Analytics has 243,134 followers on Facebook as of 2022.
10. Google Analytics has over 1 million followers on Twitter as of 2022.
11. The premium version of Google Analytics, also known as Analytics 360, starts at $150,000 per year (billed monthly).
The price rises until your site generate more than one billion monthly hits.
12. Google Analytics debuted on November 14, 2005.
Google Analytics is presently on version 5. Major updates occur every few years, but minor enhancements and new features are released several times per quarter.
13. Google Analytics has course content that takes 4-6 hours to complete.
14. Google Analytics enables a maximum of 10 server error failed requests each hour.
15. With Google Analytics, Lider has raised the conversion rate by 18X.
16. Google Analytics is utilized by 64% of the Top 500 US Retailers.
17. Currently, there are 220 Google Analytics Certified Partners worldwide.
Other articles you might like 👇
Definitive guideA business guide for starting web designersWeb Designer Business Card – Top 5 Dos & Don'tsThere are a lot of Google search results on recommended website design business card templates. However, there's not one on the top results that guide web...
Definitive guideWays to make photos load faster on your websiteHow To Make Photos Load Faster On Website? Easy Guide 2022If you have been wondering how to make photos load faster on website, well you don’t have to worry anymore because we got you. In this article, we...
Definitive guideThe right amount of keywords your website should haveHow Many Keywords Should a Website Have? Easy GuideIf you’ve been thinking about how many keywords a website should have, you’ve come to the right place! The keywords you select for your company...
Definitive guideThe basics of rewriting website contentHow To Rewrite Website Content 101Writing is not everybody's cup of tea. So how does a businessman accustomed to trading and product jargon rewrite website content to make it more appealing to the public online?...
Definitive guideIntegrating your PayPal account to your websiteHow To Integrate Paypal Into My Website? Easy Steps 2022Have you ever wondered how to integrate PayPal account into my website? You've come to the right place because we'll show you how to do it in simple...
Definitive guideEverything About Redesigning Your Website2022 Tutorial: How To Copy HTML Code From WebsitePeople often ask how to copy HTML code from a website for a variety of reasons. Though this has become a regular practice among Netizens, this still may be a...