Are you looking for Website Template Statistics?
Perhaps you want some actual numbers on Website Template Statistics to back up an article you’re writing. In any case, you found the right article.
Let’s dive into some actual key figures and facts about Website Template Statistics.
1. Web designers earn $500 to $30,000 monthly by selling their own-made website templates.
Website templates are not only simple to put up, but they are also cost-effective in a variety of ways. While the cost of the template itself is often inexpensive (between $60 and $120), the cost of setup and development is reduced by exploiting the potential of the template’s built-in capabilities.
2. Most premium WordPress website templates range from $30 to $300.
Templates are the files that govern how your WordPress site appears on the Internet. These files pull data from your WordPress MySQL database and generate HTML code transmitted to the web browser. WordPress’s robust Theme system enables you to specify as few or as many Templates as you want, all under one Theme. Each template file can be customized to be used in specified circumstances. Theme Development has more information on generating Themes.
There’s no doubt that pre-built WordPress themes can be less expensive than bespoke options. Some of these themes are even entirely free to download and use. Who doesn’t appreciate a freebie?
To be sure, if you’re just getting started and want to see if there’s a demand for your product or service, a pre-built WordPress theme might just do the trick – for now.
3. Wix has 800 designer-made website templates.
Wix is an online platform that provides a set of tools for quickly and easily developing professional websites. You may develop a website in a very short amount of time and with high-quality results thanks to pre-setting features and a selection of unique themes.
Wix users have access to hundreds of different templates to choose from. They are divided into numerous categories based on the niches or types of internet sites they are intended for. These categories are super-specific, so choosing what is right for you should be easy.
Just replace the placeholder content with your own, and that’s it; you got a website. You can adjust elements to make them just the way you like them.
Things you should know about Wix Templates:
- All templates are responsive and will fit any browser on any device.
- All templates can be customized to the maximum. There are no limitations. You can adjust any Wix template to whatever you like. Even though some of the designs appear a little outdated, you’ll find that most of them are the latest.
- Great images will improve any template. Web design nowadays is highly affected by great photos. You can find great stock images for free using Unsplash or Pexels to enhance your design.
4. Elementor has 2000 stunning ready website templates.
Elementor is one of the most powerful drag-and-drop page builders available. The free and paid versions come with a stunning UI, advanced customization possibilities, and a tolerable learning curve. What more can you ask for?
As a website builder, it has swiftly become one of WordPress’s most popular visual page builders, despite the intense rivalry, and it continues to expand quickly.
Elementor lives up to the hype as one of the most powerful WordPress add-ons. Many of its templates and widgets are available, and the interface has been simplified to speed up the development process.
One of the key reasons for Elementor’s popularity is the large number of ready-made templates and designs available for individuals to utilize to create their sites.
Things you should know about Elementor Templates:
- You won’t be disappointed with Elementor’s library. I can testify to that. There are several templates in the library that you may use with a single click. If you want a more extensive and sophisticated selection, upgrade to Elementor Pro.
- Although Elementor allows you to develop designs from scratch, you may find that choosing a prepared template saves you time. If you’re short on time, you may choose from the examples above!
- Elementor templates are available for free and for a fee from various sources. Whatever type of website you wish to create, there’s almost certainly an Elementor template for it!
5. GoDaddy has 100 website templates.
GoDaddy’s templates are 100% responsive! You can customize any template so that it precisely complements your content.
Things you should know about GoDaddy Templates:
- Compared to Webflow, GoDaddy has few template options with not-so-groundbreaking designs. Still, I’m sure you’ll find one right for you. If you want some glow-up, I recommend choosing Webflow for striking designs!
- Although you only have a few choices, GoDaddy’s templates are 100% responsive!
- You can customize any template so that it precisely complements your content.
6. Themeforest has over 30,000 website templates.
You can select from a variety of demos and homepage layouts. Furthermore, utilizing numerous customization tools may quickly personalize the site to meet your needs.
7. HubSpot has over 1,500 website and email templates.
HubSpot theme templates are easier for marketers and content creators to customize. Users may quickly alter the entire site’s colors, fonts, and build call-to-action buttons.
The themes are designed with conversion in mind. Themes also have pre-built visuals to assist you in creating great images for your site, such as a hero image to introduce your business.
8. TemplateMonster has over 50,000 website templates.
TemplateMonster’s amazing templates, clear tutorials, and fantastic 24/7 support system enable you to develop your website in as little as 1-2 days!
Don’t waste time hunting for unique ideas, matching color schemes, or deciding on the best layout – their templates already have these qualities. They offer one of the most extensive template libraries on the Internet.
9. Shopify has 100 pre-built website templates — both free and premium.
Shopify has sleek and customizable themes that will help you convey your brand! You can choose from over 100 pre-built themes—free and premium to your heart’s desire.
Varied themes feature different aesthetics and layouts, providing a unique experience for your clients!
Things you should know about Shopify Themes:
- Shopify has over 100 pre-built free and premium themes, allowing you to customize and adjust your work to your liking.
- All Shopify themes are mobile-friendly, increasing your chances of converting on-the-go customers.
- A free Shopify theme is ideal for people just starting to sell online. However, compared to a premium theme, the layout of a free theme is relatively basic.
If you decide to use a premium template in the future, you may need to contact the developer who made it for assistance and inquiries. So much trouble if you ask me when there are free themes to choose from. But then again, it’s your preference, after all!
10. Squarespace has 110 website templates.
Squarespace provides a fantastic selection of templates.
Although aesthetics are subjective, I believe that no other website builder can compete with Squarespace’s clean, contemporary templates.
Just replace the placeholder content with your own, and that’s it; you got a website. You can adjust elements to make them just the way you like them.
Things you should know about Squarespace Templates:
Here are a few essential points to remember:
- Templates are responsive, which means that they adapt to the browser window’s size, making them suitable for use on desktops, mobile devices, and tablets.
- Squarespace designs have a distinct appearance, including bold text, white space, and ample website area to display photos.
- As of Squarespace 7.1, templates serve as starting points for new projects. Every template is a member of the same family and shares the same features and customization possibilities.
- Squarespace designs are intended to display photography. Even the most basic stock photographs will improve the overall appearance of a Squarespace website.
11. Webflow has over 1,000 business, portfolio, and blog website templates.
Webflow stands out in design, despite not being the cheapest or easiest platform to use. You can tweak everything without knowing how to code, giving it a sophisticated feel without making it inaccessible.
The templates are well-designed, mobile-friendly, and suitable for various sectors. Webflow’s functionalities, on the other hand, are limited, and you may need to rely on third-party integrations.
Things you should know about Webflow Templates:
- The templates can be filtered by business, category, style, feature, and type, making it quick to locate a template that matches your requirements.
- Webflow’s templates are all responsive for the users! Each template has a brief explanation that tells you what type of site it’s best suited for and what design options you have.
12. Bluehost has over 800 premium website templates.
Bluehost recently launched a new website builder based on WordPress that is designed to let you create a professional-looking website without any technical knowledge.
Drag-and-drop and copy-and-paste are the only skills required. The templates are beautiful, functional foundations for how your website will look, which you may customize as much as you like.
Things you should know about Bluehost Templates:
- Templates are fully changeable “themes” that allow you to create the appearance and feel you want without starting from scratch. Drag-and-drop and copy-and-paste are the only skills required. The templates are beautiful, functional foundations for your website’s look, which you may customize as much as you like.
- The benefit of using Bluehost’s website builder is that it allows you to change the design and feel of your website at any moment. You can visually evaluate your website in real time. If you want to modify photographs, text, movies, etc., you can preview how your pages will appear to your visitors before you re-publish to the world.
13. Thrive has around 300-page website templates.
Thrive has around 300-page templates to pick from to help you get started quickly producing web pages. Their designers constantly develop new landing page templates, blocks, themes, and individual elements. Everything you need is there at your fingertips.
Things you should know about Thrive Templates:
- The page builder and templates from Thrive Themes are fully responsive.
- The templates are fantastic for the eyes! Every visitor would love to see more of your website.
- Thrive Suite includes a variety of premium templates, including landing page templates, blocks, and element templates, among others.
- Thrive’s designers handled all of the legwork for you. They understand how important your time is as a solopreneur so you can count on them.
14. Weebly has over 50 website templates.
If you want much control over your website’s personalization, I won’t choose Weebly. Wix gives you much more creative power, and Squarespace offers more sophisticated designs than Weebly.
Overall, if you’re looking for something more advanced, you’ll probably find Weebly restrictive.
Nonetheless, Weebly’s themes are organized into categories to make it easier to choose the right look for your website. You can learn more about these categories and themes by checking out these fantastic samples.
Things you should know about Weebly Templates:
- Weebly has various appealing themes, allowing you to customize and adjust your work to your liking.
- No need to worry yourself because Weebly’s templates are 100% responsive.
- Although most of Weebly’s themes are free, it doesn’t mean you can’t edit them the way you want. There are literally no limitations. You can customize the theme so that it precisely complements your content.
15. Zyro offers a solid selection of over 130 website templates.
Choose from Zyro’s over 100 designer-made themes that are totally customizable. Create a new site quickly and efficiently to meet your business’s needs. There are no web design or coding requirements.
Things you should know about Zyro Templates:
- Zyro’s templates for your website, online store, or personal brand are all responsive.
- You can preview all website designs before you start editing them using Zyro. Meaning, you can have a decent concept of how the web design appears in practice on different devices.
- Zyro features a library of ready-to-use templates to help you get started. These are meant to give you an idea of what sites might look like, and then you can either use them “as is” and customize the content, or you can alter them as much as you like.
- Modifying existing templates is significantly easier with Zyro’s builder than with most other site builders because there are fewer elements and design principles to consider.
- All Zyro templates are part of the plan fee and are configurable. You may add or alter any element on their 100+ professionally designed templates using Zyro. If you wish to extend your business, you may quickly extend an online store aspect to a portfolio template.
16. Duda prides itself on the quality of its 100 core website templates.
I won’t mince words: design is where Duda truly excels. It has 100 professionally designed templates to pick from, pre-filled samples, and ten blank ones that you may fill in from scratch.
Are you not sure you want to go through nearly a hundred templates? You can refine your search by category – there are ten to choose from, including business, travel, portfolio, and online store.
You can preview each template to get a comprehensive look before deciding. Duda goes above and above by allowing you to inspect the design on a desktop, tablet, and mobile to ensure it is truly ideal for your needs.
All templates may be adjusted per device, ensuring that your site always looks its best, regardless of format. Given that mobile traffic accounts for around half of global online traffic, this is a fantastic feature!
17. Webnode has over 100 templates that can all be edited.
Webnode provides responsive designs and a wide range of options. However, you will not be able to change their HTML or CSS. A cool feature is that you may give each area a distinct look by altering the backdrop color. Unfortunately, changing the template without deleting all the content is impossible.
Other articles you might like 👇
Definitive guideTips to create a user-friendly websiteWordPress UX: 7 Tips for Creating a User-friendly WebsiteImagine this: A visitor lands on your website, and the first page takes minutes to load. They try to make a purchase, but locating the product sections...
Definitive guideWeb Marketing InsightsLead Magnet Statistics 2022 - 10 Mind-Blowing StatisticsThere are a lot of lead generation tactics available online but quite rarely does one find lead magnet statistics. So you're in luck for I decided a post on it would be...
Definitive guideWeb Marketing InsightsReddit Ads Statistics 2022 - 9 Mind-Blowing StatisticsIn need of Reddit ads statistics so you could decide if you will advertise on the platform? Well, I not only have Reddit ads statistics but mind-blowing ones! But before I...
Definitive guideWeb Marketing InsightsKeyword Research Statistics 2022 - 7 Mind-Blowing StatisticsIn need of keyword research statistics for the coming year? Well, search engines--whether traditional platforms like Google or modern variations such as YouTube or...
Definitive guideWeb Marketing InsightsGoogle Discovery Ads Statistics 2022 – 8 Mind-Blowing StatisticsGoogle Discovery Ads Statistics for 2022 are hard to find on the internet. There are a lot of click-bait titles that only lead you to content on the basics of this...
Definitive guideWeb Marketing InsightsPerformance Max Statistics 2022 - 8 Mind Blowing StatisticsInterested in Performance Max statistics? I understand there is no consolidated information on this new Google ad product and how it is truly aiding businesses to attain...