1. Vitality Float Spa
Vitality Float Spa aspires to provide the highest quality restorative services that nurture physical, emotional, and spiritual health. Vitality float spa, located in the heart of Richmond, Virginia, is an oasis escape from the demands and strain of everyday life. The design of the website has calming shades of purple on it which is a great element. Wow!
- The black background puts the spotlight on the images from the gallery of services
- Images slider above the first fold
- Subtle font style
2. Flourish Chiropractic Spa
For over a decade, Flourish Chiropractic Spa has been supporting individuals in their wellness journey by blending chiropractic treatment with muscle work and yoga, in a spa-like setting. This website creates a comfortable and positive healing environment. The bright background will boost your energy. Perfect!
- Captivating graphic design above the fold
- Remarkable and attractive logo
- Neutral color scheme
3. Green Leaf Massage + Day Spa
Located in the heart of Kansas City in the historic Uptown Theater Building, Green Leaf Massage + Day Spa is a modern, serene haven inspired by the beauty of nature. What’s remarkable about this website is its unique color scheme. This website uses a combination of purple and green colors which I personally love. Why? Because it’s something rare!
- Wonderful image above the fold
- Featured client testimonials
- ‘Business opening hours’ is posted on the every page footer
4. Castle Thai Spa
Castle Thai Spa offers a range of authentic Thai treatments ranging from relaxing and beauty treatments to more therapeutic massages for pain relief. This website uses a unique font style which you don’t usually see on other websites. And it makes this website something you can easily remember.
- Calming background video above the fold
- Elegant color scheme
- Featured testimonials from clients
5. PRESS Modern Massage
Established in 2008 by Rachel Beider, PRESS Modern Massage is an award-winning group of clinical massage studios based in Brooklyn NY. PRESS is a collaboration of a classically designed website and a cozy vibe from a Scandinavian house interior. Nice work! I love the copy in this one because it’s peaceful and enticing.
- Lovely earthy color scheme
- Contemporary and subtle typography
- Comprehensive “Our Services” section on the homepage
Didier Martin welcomes you with a holistic approach to help you release and relaunch your vital energies. It uses three complementary care techniques to start anew on a healthy basis. Tangan is a one-in-a-million kind of massage website. Not only does this website offer you one of the most powerful branding voices, but Tangan also takes aesthetics seriously.
- Bold and powerful color scheme – comprised of black and white
- Greyscale images and videos
- Trendy font styles and graphic layouts
7. Mahalo Massage
Mahalo Massage NYC caters to one’s individual massage needs, whether Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, or Craniosacral Therapy. Communication is essential in determining what kind of massage is best for you. And that’s why this website focuses on providing more value through informative copywriting. Well done!
- Authentic web design style
- Great writing skills
- Nice images
8. Eastside Massage
With the aid of massage therapy, Eastside Massage has devoted itself to reducing stress and pain in the muscles. Simply put, I adore this website’s soothing color palette. Indeed, the color green has a soothing effect. Being the hue of spring and rebirth, it also stands for development and rejuvenation.
- ‘Kim Kardashian visits Eastside Massage’ video just below the fold
- Calming color scheme
- Impressive ‘Press’ and ‘Blog’ pages
9. Massage Heights
At Massage Heights, they’re dedicated to helping their clients live happier and healthier through regular massage and skin therapy. This website has placed a search bar on top of the welcome page. This is a great way to have the visitors browsing from the get-go. Awesome!
- Lovely color scheme – mostly comprised of dark blue and warm tones
- Clear call-to-action buttons
- Strategic arrangement of texts and images
What started as a way to book massage-at-home services online become much more. Urban’s mission is to empower people to put wellness first. And really, to promote those feelings of confidence, relaxation, and ambition that empower you to do everything else. Fantastic work! The website is very peaceful and comfortable is which something that the customers are looking for. Nice!
- Elegant serif font style
- Modern and mobile-friendly web design
- Wide range of content and visual media
CityTouch Licensed Massage Therapy’s broad range of massage therapies offers result-driven massage to improve your health. This website’s welcome page is such a heartwarming sight to see. Visitors are welcomed with friendly and catchy copywriting and simple vector icons that speak a lot about their services.
- Straightforward yet effective copywriting
- Warm color scheme
- Simple yet informative ‘services + pricing’ pages
12. Remedy Massage
Remedy Massage believes massage is an integral, vital part of wellness. I just have to say, this website is a true visual pleaser. Every photo speaks a lot about their services and what’s even more amazing is that aside from the storytelling visual media, the aesthetics are superb.
- Every photo has different color schemes
- Modern and trendy font styles
- Minimalistic web design
13. Body Balance
At Body Balance Massage and Float we have a passion for health and wellness. Their goal to see people improve their day-to-day well-being by helping them to reduce or resolve their pain. What I love about this website is its ability to inform visitors of various services in a very comprehensible way.
- Virtual tour of the clinic
- Comprehensive write-ups and tables
- Soothing color scheme
14. Body of Light
This website not only exudes a family-friendly ambiance but also has the cutest graphic designs and font ever. Overall, this website has a simpler design and focuses more on giving users value. For those who are interested, Body of Light offers first-rate chiropractic and massage services with honesty, decency, respect, and love.
- Friendly professional images
- Memorable ‘star’ illustrations
- Welcome video below the fold
15. Amber Hallet
This website’s first impression is a straightforward fruit graphic on one side of the screen, overlaid with an exact replica that essentially informs the audience of the service they provide. Simple but really effective! It’s critical that your website is both user- and SEO-friendly. Well done!
- Well-written copy above the fold
- Personal web design style
- Subtle colors especially on the texts
Zeel offers “last mile” care that delivers peace of mind where and when it’s needed, whether via medical testing, injury recovery, or freedom from pain. Zeel really understood the importance of providing value in terms of content and design. Check this website’s blogs, press releases, news, and media, etc. There is so much to learn from them. Inspiring website!
- Copywriting provides value
- Lovely arrangement and design of blogs and articles
- Minimalistic web design but with lots of information
17. White Stone Healing Centre
White Stone Healing Centre welcomes you with an introduction video above the fold that surely grabs your attention. What’s even more impressive about this welcome page is that the clinic’s logo is placed in the spotlight, thanks to its design and color. The professionalism just exudes all over the website, so make sure to check it out now.
- Skillfully-produced video above the fold
- Logo always stands out throught the website
- Linked Instagram page displays their social media proof
18. Infinite Massage
Infinite Massage began operations in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2001 by concentrating on people. This website also uses a cold color scheme with a strong black accent hue, similar to the website previously discussed. Visitors to your website may react emotionally to certain colors or be motivated to take action by them.
- Clear call-to-action buttons
- Image slider above the first fold
- Classic scrolling animations
19. 5 Star Massage
The website for 5 Star Massage in Patong is distinctive, stylish, contemporary, and welcoming. This website provides a wide range of written and visual materials, including deep tissue massage and sports massage besides calming essential oil aromatherapy. Visit this website to receive the greatest massage possible! Go!
- Classic color scheme – vibrant orange accompanied with soft and dark shades of blue or gray
- Wide range of visual media – galleries and image sliders
- Introduction video above the fold
20. Fix London
Fix London is a network of dedicated therapists under one roof. They offer comprehensive write-ups in classic layouts about their services, including Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Massage, Pilates & Physiyoga. The website’s layout design is both dynamic and clear, creating visual points of interest that guide the reader through a piece of content without overshadowing its message.
- Nice color scheme
- Very clear call to action buttons
- Great explanation video below the fold
21. Bodywork Unbound
Looking for something simple and personal? Bodywork Unbound will surely work for you. This website starts off with a straightforward and conversion-focused home page. Exploring more of the pages, the connection starts to grow with its personal and welcoming write ups. Well done!
- Featured reviews below the fold
- Linked Instagram page adds a lot of social media proof
- Simple yet personal web design
22. Calm and Clear
The award-winning one-stop holistic therapy clinic in London, Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies, promotes mental and physical relaxation. The colors on this page are gorgeous. It is uncommon to find it on other websites! Colors have the power to subconsciously arouse meaning and emotion. Choosing colors for a website involves more considerations than just looks.
- Soft images featured on the slideshow above the fold
- Featured awards and recognition
- Clear call-to-action buttons
23. The Soma Institute
They built the Soma Institute on the idea of helping people. At Soma, passionate, experienced, and accomplished staff who help students through every step of their journey surrounded students. With that in mind, this website has a professional web design that you usually see on other academic websites.
- Classic color scheme – mostly comprised of yellow, red, black, and white
- Strategic content design above the fold
- Sleek and professional web design
24. Massage Therapy of Boston
Massage Therapy of Boston focuses on working with people experiencing tension or pain, on people who are working through an injury, and on those who are in need of maintenance massage. And this mission of providing such services reflects on the image slider from the welcome page. Great job!
- Cool and refreshing color scheme
- Simple web design
- Featured “Happy Clients”
25. Classic Body Restoration
A group of skilled qualified specialists committed to your wellbeing make up Classic Body Restoration. The copywriting above the fold on this website caught my attention the most. Readers will find it interesting, affable, useful, and passable along. In order to drive the correct kind of visitors to your website, a competent copywriter would use keywords.
- Comprehensive portfolio pages of CBR’s therapists
- Interesting copywriting above the fold
- Lots of white space
These are my favourites.
BONUS – Here is my favorite template
Futuristic Website Template
Why this is such a great template
- Clean design, great to turn visitors into customers
- WordPress compatible, easy to customize
- Free download if you’re a Divi member
BONUS: Elegant Themes
Although this one officially shouldn't be in this list - I couldn't keep this one from you. Elegant themes has amazing website themes and leads by example. Their own homepage looks stunning.
What you can learn from this great website
- Playful design
- Clear call to actions
- Great user experience
More website examples
3 Award Winning Web Designers I recommend
I highly recommend you to have a look at their portfolios!
CONVERTING WEB DESIGN
Kegan is a freelance WordPress designer/developer. He works with businesses of all sizes to share their story. He builds websites that are fast, mobile & SEO friendly, and built to last!
✓ He specializes in WordPress design and development. From branding to e-commerce, to mobile, and everything in between.
✓ He has a focus on small to medium size businesses but also has enterprise clients.
✓ Clients include Level Up Digital Media, Center for Human Insights by User Testing.
Vrrb is an award-winning creative agency based in Los Angeles. 14+ years of experience building extraordinary websites, applications, and digital solutions for the world's most recognizable brands.
✓ Our core services include branding, website design/development, mobile apps, digital strategy, and ongoing support
✓ We engage with established companies (50+ employees), as well as funded startups looking to turbocharge their growth.
✓ Clients include Ferrari, Visa, HP, UCLA, and Behr Paint.
We Build Highly Converting Funnels / Brands / Websites that people fall in Love with. Personal Brands, Authors, Speakers, Influencers, Coaches, Consultants. Check my video to see how we work 👋
✓ This web design agency specializes in custom websites using WordPress.
✓ They focus on a personal touch that allows the visitor to connect with the website. Great for personal brands!
✓ Clients include Oto Gomes, Laura Dawn, Sigrid Tasies.
Explore inspiring website templates
Epic website templates you install and customize.
Select the right page builder.
Using a page builder allows you to build a website without using code.
Here is the one I recommend.
About the author
My name is Ralph de Groot. I love excellent web design. In fact, you can wake me up at night if you find an inspiring website. Besides writing on My Codeless Website I also love to read and travel.
PS: If you decide to purchase a tool I recommend, I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
What makes a good spa website design?
A great spa website should have a clean design, be easy to navigate, and include a lot of social proof. Have a look at this page for great example websites.
How to create a spa website design?
- Analyze the best examples on this page
- Make notes of what you like–and what you don’t like
- Design your own site with this a drag & drop website builder
- Publish your website with our recommended hosting platform.
How much does a spa website cost?
A web designer will charge anywhere between $1000 and $2000 for a decent website. However, this article will teach you to do it for less than $100.
What information is needed on a spa website?
Your website will need at least the following pages: ‘Home, About me, Contact, and Portfolio’. To create trust with your visitor, it’s essential to show lots of pictures of your brand.