Divi license for clients?
You’re probably wondering if you need multiple Divi licenses for clients.
The short answer: no, you don’t. Divi helps you to manage your customers with the Divi API key manager.
Sounds complicated, but it’s not.
How to manage client websites with one Divi license?
1. Click on the link to find the Divi API key manager and go to your account
2. Select API key manager
3. Add a new API key and enter the name of your client
4. An API key is generated, which you can enter when installing Divi on their website.
But wait. There's more.
Here's a link to the highest Divi discount currently available. It changes every now and then, so make sure to check it out.
- Want to know everything about building a Divi website? Check my full Divi tutorial.
- Click here to read my comprehensive Divi review.
- Here are my favourite 70+ Divi examples