Are you looking for Convesio hosting statistics?
Perhaps you want some actual numbers on Convesio hosting statistics to back up an article you’re writing. In any case, you found the right article.
Let’s dive into some actual key figures and facts about Convesio hosting statistics.
1. Convesio had 2 years of development, testing, failing, re-building, failing again, and eventually succeeding.
2. Convesio has 800 investors believing in its potential.
3. Convesio has expert support that is available 24/7 via chat or Slack.
4. Convesio can significantly enhance your Google PageSpeed score, YSlow, and GTMetrix in less than 24 hours.
5. Convesio has only one Starter Plan, which costs $50 per month.
6. Convesio has a Trustpilot rating of 4.4 stars and a G2 rating of 5.
7. Convesio simplifies complex server deployments by being simple, inexpensive, and powerful. In less than 60 seconds you can install a WordPress site with load balancers, a database cluster, and a redundant file system.
8. Convesio has a 30-day free trial.
9. Convesio’s expert team can move your website from another host to them in as little as 48 hours.
10. Convesio’s 99.9% uptime guarantees that your website is always up and operating, with no lost traffic.
11. Convesio markets itself as the only WordPress hosting provider that employs the Docker technology, so you’d expect nothing but 100% quality assurance.
12. Convesio’s average load time is 1.5s!
13. Convesio provides an excellent affiliate program in which you will receive a 100% commission for the first month.
Following that, you’ll receive a 20% commission as long as your referrals pay for their subscription.
14. Convesio has 3 business plans, ranging from $150 to $600 per month.
15. Apart from business plans, Convesio has 3 enterprise plans, ranging from $1,000 to $2,400 per month.
16. Convesio’s crowdfunding round in 2019 raised over $1M.
17. The Convesio monthly entry-level service handles up to 10,000 visits for $15 a month.
Other articles you might like 👇
Definitive guideA business guide for starting web designersWeb Designer Business Card – Top 5 Dos & Don'tsThere are a lot of Google search results on recommended website design business card templates. However, there's not one on the top results that guide web...
Definitive guideWays to make photos load faster on your websiteHow To Make Photos Load Faster On Website? Easy Guide 2022If you have been wondering how to make photos load faster on website, well you don’t have to worry anymore because we got you. In this article, we...
Definitive guideThe right amount of keywords your website should haveHow Many Keywords Should a Website Have? Easy GuideIf you’ve been thinking about how many keywords a website should have, you’ve come to the right place! The keywords you select for your company...
Definitive guideThe basics of rewriting website contentHow To Rewrite Website Content 101Writing is not everybody's cup of tea. So how does a businessman accustomed to trading and product jargon rewrite website content to make it more appealing to the public online?...
Definitive guideIntegrating your PayPal account to your websiteHow To Integrate Paypal Into My Website? Easy Steps 2022Have you ever wondered how to integrate PayPal account into my website? You've come to the right place because we'll show you how to do it in simple...
Definitive guideEverything About Redesigning Your Website2022 Tutorial: How To Copy HTML Code From WebsitePeople often ask how to copy HTML code from a website for a variety of reasons. Though this has become a regular practice among Netizens, this still may be a...