Are you looking for Ahrefs statistics?
Perhaps you want some actual numbers on Ahrefs statistics to support your article. In any case, you found the right article.
Let’s dive into some actual key figures and facts about Ahrefs statistics.
However, let us first discuss what Ahrefs is.
Link building, keyword research, competitor analysis, rank tracking, and site auditing features are all included in the SEO software suite Ahrefs. The majority of Ahrefs’ features were created with marketers in mind.
In a nutshell, Ahrefs is an SEO tool to assist users in improving their Google results.
What Is the Use of Ahrefs?
Ahrefs primarily examines a website’s link profile, keyword positions, and SEO health.
How Much Is Ahrefs?
The cost of Ahrefs varies according to the package you select and whether you choose monthly or yearly billing. If you’re interested, you can visit its website right away!
Now that you’re somehow familiar with Ahrefs, let’s tackle some Ahrefs Statistics!
1. Ahrefs has 214.3 million indexed domains.
The process of indexing a domain’s content to make it searchable is known as domain indexing. A search engine’s index, a database of all the websites the search engine is aware of, is added to the domain to do this.
2. Ahrefs has 404.2 billion indexed pages.
Google indexes a page if the Google crawler (“Googlebot”) has visited it, examined it for content and significance, and added it to the Google index. If indexed pages adhere to Google’s webmaster rules, they may appear in Google Search results.
3. Ahrefs has indexed 26.9 trillion internal backlinks.
According to Ahrefs, internal linking is not complicated. All you need is a clear hierarchy for your site’s organization and for your internal connections to stick to it. At least those are the fundamentals; from your “power pages,” you may strategically connect to others that require a little SEO assistance.
The following rules should be adhered to when creating any internal links:
- Never use the same anchor text repeatedly. Change things up and maintain variety.
- Linking from irrelevant pages won’t help your authority at all. It is advisable to avoid all internal connections.
- Don’t go overboard. One or two strategically positioned internal links can frequently make a significant difference; you don’t need to add hundreds of them for this to work.
4. Ahrefs has indexed 3.3 trillion external backlinks.
Regarding ranking in search engines like Google, backlinks are crucial. Nevertheless, not every backlink is made equal. A link’s quality and utility are influenced by its relevance, placement, and other factors.
Generally speaking, a link will be less valuable the easier it is to obtain.
5. Ahrefs has indexed 20.8 billion keywords.
Any internet business must conduct keyword research. Thus, it would be best if you used the greatest tool available—and there is none better than Ahrefs’ Keywords Explorer.
The Ahrefs keyword index database is enormous. They already have 20.8 billion keywords in their database from 243 different countries and ten different search engines. You only need to input one or more keywords, separated by commas, in the search box and choose a search engine and a country to conduct keyword research on Keywords Explorer.
6. Ahref’s indexed keywords are spread over ten search engines.
There are other search engines than Google. Ahrefs can estimate keyword volumes for websites like YouTube, Amazon, Bing, Baidu, etc., by analyzing a lot of clickstream data.
7. Ahrefs is active in 243 countries.
According to Ahrefs, 6,346 businesses are using the platform. These businesses are often found in the United States and are involved in marketing and advertising.
8. Ahrefs has 488 million indexed keywords.
9. Ahrefs has indexed keywords in 189 countries.
10. Ahrefs has 2131 servers across the globe.
11. Every 24 hours, Ahrefs discovers 30 million new pages.
12. Every 24 hours, Ahrefs updates 240 million metrics.
13. The Ahrefs crawler is the second biggest worldwide after Google.
Ahrefs’s crawler is bigger than Bing and Yahoo.
Ahrefs’ 12 trillion link database is powered by AhrefsBot, a web crawler, which also drives its online marketing solutions. To give the users the most complete and up-to-date information possible, it continuously searches the web to add new links to the database and to check the status of ones that have already been discovered.
Thousands of digital marketers utilize the link data that Ahrefs Bot collects from the web to plan, carry out, and track their online marketing initiatives.
This information is of great use to the SEO community since it aids in a better understanding of the fundamental search engine algorithms by marketing experts, enabling them to optimize websites appropriately. The crawler searches over 6 billion websites daily and refreshes Ahrefs’ index every 15 to 30 minutes.
What activity does AhrefsBot have on your website?
Your website is being crawled by AhrefsBot, which records all outbound links and adds them to our database. It will repeatedly crawl your website to check on the status of any links it previously discovered.
No other data about your website is gathered or stored by their crawler. It doesn’t cause adverts to appear.
14. Ahrefs servers have 2,3 Petabytes of RAM.
15. Ahrefs servers have 330k CPU cores.
16. Ahrefs uses 50 Petabytes of HDD.
17. Ahrefs uses 203 Petabytes of SSD.
18. Ahrefs only employs 89 people.
19. Ahrefs crawls the entire web 24/7.
The Ahrefs team takes great delight in gathering, processing, and storing vast amounts of data for search marketing experts. Like search engines, they continuously crawl the whole web while collecting petabytes of data about active websites, including how they link to one another and the terms they rank for.
20. Every 24 hours, Ahrefs updates metrics for 420 million pages.
21. Ahrefs is the most popular in India, followed by the United States, and the United Kingdom.
22. Ahrefs is rated 4.7/ 5 stars on Capterra.
They say in-house marketing departments, agencies, corporations, and search engine optimization specialists would love Ahrefs. Why don’t you give it a try?
23. Ahrefs is rated 4.6/5 on G2 Business Software Reviews.
They say Ahrefs has the most accurate data possible, with about 11 billion keywords in their database.
24. Ahrefs is rated 8.7/10 on TrustRadius.
They say that if you’re looking for an off-page SEO solution, go no further than Ahrefs.
25. Ahrefs is rated 4.6/5 on Crozdesk.
They say Ahrefs is a top-tier SEO suite. To put it mildly, it has excellent capabilities for competition research, keyword research, website analysis, rank tracking, content discovery, and performance analysis. However, this SEO toolkit does not come cheap. If you want to use this SEO strategy, you should be prepared to make a substantial investment.